Mechanical/ Plumbing Engineer (Professional Engineer)
O’Brien Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full-time Mechanical/Plumbing Engineer (Professional Engineer) with strong experience in plumbing design (experience in HVAC and fire protection systems a plus) to join our team. The successful candidate will work with a multidiscipline A/E team on primarily federal and/or municipal projects.
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Registered Professional Engineer in Texas (or registered PE in another state and therefore ability to obtain Texas PE through reciprocity within six months)
- Strong knowledge of IFC and UBC codes
- Revit experience
- Certified Plumbing Designer (highly preferred but not required)
- Experience with these federal clients is a plus: VHA, VA, CBP, USACE, and etc.
What does OEI do and why would you want to be part of our team? O’Brien Engineering, Inc. (OEI) was founded as a specialty civil engineering firm over 30 years ago. Today, we remain true to our history while we have developed a strong MEP department and a diverse mix of A/E projects and equally diverse customer base serving federal (VA, CBP, FEMA, USACE, USDA), municipal, and private entities. Project types include renovations/repairs, studies, analyses, and designs of new and existing facilities.
Our team works on developing innovative solutions to horizontal and vertical projects. OEI fosters a collaborative work environment and heavily emphasizes regular training opportunities for our group. If you are looking for variety in your work and an opportunity to work with great co-workers and managers, apply now!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company-Provided Life Insurance