OEI, a Professional Engineering firm, is registered in Texas (TBPE firm #F-3758), Oklahoma, Arizona, Utah, Louisiana, and Wisconsin. OEI is also registered as an Architectural firm in Texas (TBAE firm #BR3993). We serve Federal and State government, Municipal, Developers, A/E firms, Industry. We are an SDVOSB and Texas HUB firm.
Coordination with Regulatory Agencies is an integral part of our projects. Such agencies include Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Environmental Projection Agency (EPA), Department of Transportation (DOT), and Commissions on Environmental Quality (such as TCEQ).
- OEI is a certified CVE SDVOSB firm (DUNS 790794960)
- OEI has a certified CVE SDVOSB joint venture: OEI-LBL Joint Venture, LLC (DUNS 080886270)
- OEI has an SDVOSB joint venture: OEI-Etegra Joint Venture 1, LLC (DUNS 117007790)
- Land Planning / Engineering (1.4.1)
- Minor Roadway Design (4.1.1)
- Bicycle & Ped Facility Dev (9.1.1)
- Hydrologic Studies (10.1.1)
- Basic Hydraulic Design (10.2.1)
- Complex Hydraulic Design (10.3.1)
- Pump Stations / Hydraulics (10.4.1)
- Roadway Const Mgmt & Inspection (11.1.1)