Providing multidiscipline A/E design and project management expertise to clients including federal, other government and municipal sectors, as well as development and industry, OEI is an SDVOSB firm (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business) with a demonstrable commitment to serving with excellence.
Located in North Texas and serving customers nationwide, OEI has a proven track record of more than three decades of excellence and service in our industry. A Texas HUB firm and certified SDVOSB, OEI provides full engineering and architectural services; water resources engineering, design and innovation; construction phase services; and support services for horizontal and vertical facilities.
Founded in 1987, OEI is committed to providing these high-quality services in an ethical, timely, and cost-effective manner:
- Engineering Design, Analysis, and Studies (civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, hydraulic/hydrologic)
- Architectural and Interior Design
- Real Estate Services: ROW, Title, and Mapping
- Specialty Water Resources Services: 1D and 2D Modeling, Analysis, Design, Permitting for Dams/Levees, Drainage Facilities, and Flood Studies
- Construction Phase Services
Current & Past Projects
Defining the problem, meeting the need is what drives OEI
OEI personnel tackle complex problems often delivering innovative solutions, aligning stakeholders and discovering efficiencies that save clients in time and money and serve the public good.
Our recent innovations address:
- Project Management Efficiency
- Modeling Proficiencies
- Jurisdictional Complexities
- Environmental Stewardship
- Regulatory Agency Coordination
- Water Conservation and Control Challenges