O’Brien Engineering, Inc. (OEI) has an opening for a Marketing Specialist to join a dynamic team to work on a variety of municipal and federal projects. This position may be remote, provided the successful candidate is willing to travel for key meetings and as the team leader requires.
The successful candidate will have experience in and with:
- 1 -4 years of experience in Architecture/Engineering industry
- Proposal support
- Graphic design support
- Subconsultant coordination
- Working with subject matter experts/technical staff and partners to develop responses
- Serving a variety of clients including federal and municipal
- Developing, completing, and reviewing RFQ responses
- Customer relationship management database development and maintenance
- Municipal marketing approach and execution
- Internal marketing
- Tracking opportunities, database maintenance
- Working in conjunction with technical and marketing staff
- Managing digital vendor/directing social media efforts with vendor
- Responsibilities also include administrative support – answering phones, managing phone system, internal communications, supply ordering
- Preference is for in-office but partial remote or, possibly, fully remote may be considered
- BS or BA degree
- Strong communication skills (verbal, oral)
- 1-4 years of experience in marketing for an A/E firm
About OEI: Are you ready to see your best efforts count?
O’Brien Engineering, Inc. (OEI) is a small North Texas firm with a big company future, and, if you’re the right fit, we could use your help getting there. We’ve had unparalleled success in winning many large federal contracts, providing a work pipeline that extends well into 2025. We also have a well-established, growing municipal, land development and private practice.
Ready to work in an environment and with leaders who value your work? See how we can partner together in a way that our best efforts will help build your career and your best efforts will strengthen our company in a way that is measurable, recognized, and appreciated.
OEI had its founding 35 years ago in Dallas, providing water resources engineering services in the municipal, land development, industrial and private market sectors. Over the years, we have grown to include program management, project management, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, GIS mapping, and more. Added markets now include federal, healthcare, military, institutional, and real estate.
Benefits Summary: If you believe you have the qualifications and experience and are interested in joining our team, please send your resume, cover letter, and desired salary. OEI offers competitive salary and benefits including:
- medical and dental,
- Simple IRA with 3% matching,
- Short-Term Disability,
- Long-Term Disability,
- Life Insurance.
- taking ownership
- continuous improvement
- ethical behavior
What makes us unique?
- We offer high expertise in a small package
- We are structured to hear, understand, and solve customer problems
- We have a culture of training and employee development
Established in 1987 in North Texas, OEI serves clients nationwide and overseas. OEI is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Texas HUB, and TxDOT SBE firm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org