Are you ready to see your best efforts count?
O’Brien Engineering, Inc. is a small North Texas firm with a big company future, and, if you’re the right fit, we could use your help getting there. We’ve had unparalleled success in winning many large federal contracts, providing a work pipeline that extends well into 2025. We also have a well-established, growing municipal, land development and private practice.
If you are tired of your best work continually going unrecognized, let’s talk. See how we can partner together in a way that our best efforts will help build your career and your best efforts will strengthen our company in a way that is measurable, recognized, and appreciated.
OEI had its founding 34 years ago in Dallas, providing water resources engineering services in the municipal, land development, industrial and private market sectors. Over the years, we have grown to include program management, project management, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, land title research, GIS mapping, and more. Added markets now include federal, healthcare, military, institutional, and real estate.
Primary function/responsibilities: We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team, providing high-level administrative support for the President and VP of OEI as well as occassionally provide general administrative needs for the company as a whole.
- Handle administrative needs
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors
- Maintain and order supplies
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields specifically in the professional services industries
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
To apply, send:
- Resume with work history, explaining any gaps
- Cover letter with reason(s) for interest in this position as well as desired salary
Benefits Summary: If you believe you have the qualifications and experience and are interested in joining our team, please send your resume, cover letter, and desired salary. OEI offers competitive salary and benefits including:
- medical (8 plans to choose from), vision, dental,
- Simple IRA with 3% matching,
- Basic Term Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Basic Disability Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- 8 Paid Holidays in addition to PTO
- taking ownership
- continuous improvement
- ethical behavior
What makes us unique?
- We offer high expertise in a small package
- We are structured to hear, understand, and solve customer problems
- We have a culture of training and employee development
Established in 1987 in North Texas, OEI serves clients nationwide and overseas. OEI is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Texas HUB, and TxDOT SBE firm.
O’Brien Engineering, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Foundations: ethical behavior, competence, continuous improvement, teamwork, and ownership (of project, problem, solution).
Founded in 1987, O’Brien Engineering, Inc. (OEI) is a well established multidiscipline professional architecture and engineering firm, with strengths in real estate support, in North Texas, serving federal, municipal, and private customers regionally and nationwide. We have a diverse mix of A/E projects and equally diverse customer base serving federal (VA, CBP, FEMA, USACE, USDA), municipal, and private entities. Our engineering services project types include renovations/repairs, studies, analyses, modeling, designs of new and existing facilities, and facilities condition assessments. Our team works on developing innovative solutions to horizontal and vertical projects. OEI fosters a collaborative work environment and heavily emphasizes regular training opportunities as well as team building fun activities for our group. If you are looking for variety in your work and an opportunity to work with great co-workers and managers, apply now!
2340 E. Trinity Mills Rd