MEP Designer Requirements:
- Associates Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree
- AutoCAD experience, must be able to produce examples of past designs/drawings
- Revit experience
- Trane Trace experience
- Facility design and renovation experience
- Federal and medical/healthcare experience a plus
About: O’Brien Engineering, Inc. (OEI) was founded as a specialty civil engineering firm over 30 years ago. Today, we remain true to our history while we have created a diverse mix of A/E projects and equally diverse customer base serving federal, municipal, and private entities. Project types include renovations/repairs, studies, analyses, and designs of new and existing facilities. Our team works on developing innovative solutions to horizontal and vertical projects. OEI fosters a collaborative work environment and heavily emphasizes regular training opportunities for our group. If you are looking for variety in your work and an opportunity to work with great co-workers and managers, apply now!
- Medical (multiple options/programs) and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company-Provided Life Insurance
Established in 1987 in North Texas, OEI serves clients nationwide and overseas. OEI is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Texas HUB, and TxDOT SBE firm.