Water Resource Engineer:
- 8 – 15 Years of Experience
- Professional Engineer in Texas
- MS degree in Civil Engineering or Water Resources
- Background serving a diverse mix of clients: municipal, federal, development
- Experience in floodplain mapping and analysis, floodplain reclamation studies, hydraulic/hydrologic/hydrodynamic modeling, drainage analysis and design, general civil engineering, dam break analysis
- Experience with HEC-RAS (1D and 2D), HEC-HMS, HEC-GeoHMS, HEC-GeoRAS, ArcGIS, AutoCAD, XPSWMM, etc.
About: O’Brien Engineering, Inc. (OEI) was founded as a specialty civil engineering firm over 30 years ago. We remain focused on our specialty surface water expertise providing dam/levee safety, drainage design and remediation, floodplain management, regulatory permitting, and GIS. Providing hydraulic/hydrologic/hydrodynamic modeling and analysis, we simultaneously have a diverse mix of A/E projects and equally diverse customer base serving federal, municipal, and private entities. Project types include renovations/repairs, studies, analyses, and designs of new and existing facilities. Our team works on developing innovative solutions to horizontal and vertical projects. OEI fosters a collaborative work environment and heavily emphasizes regular training opportunities for our group. If you are looking for variety in your work and an opportunity to work with great co-workers and managers, apply now!
- Medical (multiple options/programs) and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company-Provided Life Insurance
Established in 1987 in North Texas, OEI serves clients nationwide and overseas. OEI is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Texas HUB, and TxDOT SBE firm.