Mechanical Engineer: O’Brien Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full-time Mechanical Engineer with experience in HVAC and fire protection systems to join our team. You will work with a multidiscipline A/E team on primarily federal and/or municipal projects. Experience with these federal clients is a plus: VHA, VA, CBP, USACE, and etc. Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 8-15 years of experience
- Registered Professional Engineer in Texas (or ability to obtain one within six months)
- HVAC and energy modeling, Fire Protection Design
- AutoCAD experience, must be able to produce examples of past designs/drawings
What does OEI do and why would you want to be part of our team?
O’Brien Engineering, Inc. (OEI) was founded as a specialty civil engineering firm 31 years ago. Today, we remain true to our history while we have created a diverse mix of A/E projects and equally diverse customer base serving federal (VA, CBP, FEMA, USACE, USDA), municipal, and private entities. Project types include renovations/repairs, studies, analyses, and designs of new and existing facilities. Our team works on developing innovative solutions to horizontal and vertical projects. OEI fosters a collaborative work environment and heavily emphasizes regular training opportunities for our group. If you are looking for variety in your work and an opportunity to work with great co-workers and managers, apply now!
- Medical (multiple options/programs) and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company-Provided Life Insurance
Established in 1987 in North Texas, OEI serves clients nationwide and overseas. OEI is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Texas HUB, and TxDOT SBE firm.